The agritourism cluster “On the paths of the Trypillia ancient mother” is committed to creating a comprehensive cluster development strategy, recognizes the potential of tourism to drive economic development in the region, and is actively seeking to involve tourism organizations in Moldova and Romania to promote cross-border tourism and cultural exchange.
The agritourism cluster “On the paths of the Trypillia ancient mother” is committed to promoting social and environmental sustainability in the region by supporting local communities and preserving natural resources.
- Creating a cluster development strategy;
- Development of small communities;
- Involvement of tourism organizations in Moldova and Romania.
- Research of tourism, agricultural, and labor resources;
- Creation of a strategy and a plan for local economic development until 2028;
- Branding and promotion.
- System of routes, including with Romania and Moldova;
- 2500 jobs in at least 20 communities;
- 50 new tourist locations.
UA side: 16 agri-food clusters.
Contact persons: U-Food Association, Bohdan Shapoval, firstname.lastname@example.org