The “Western Polissia” agri-food cluster is focused on conducting research on territories to identify areas that need improvement and development, and strives to enhance labor potential of the region by offering training and employment opportunities to local residents.
By collaborating with local communities and stakeholders, the “Western Polesie” agri-food cluster aims to create sustainable and thriving rural economies, and seeks to enhance competitiveness and productivity of the region’s agricultural sector.
- Comprehensive study of territories;
- Cluster investment passport;
- Improvement of the region’s labor potential;
- Quality development of rural areas;
- A pilot project for scaling up.
- Comprehensive study of cluster territories (cluster, agri-resource, and labor potential);
- Investment passport of the cluster;
- Programs of local economic development;
- Training activities for MSMEs;
- Creating a cluster brand and promotion.
- Bioenergy system of the cluster;
- 3000 jobs;
- 10 processing plants;
- Smart specialization of the region (LNTU university).
UA side: 16 agri-food clusters.
Contact persons: U-Food Association, Bohdan Shapoval, email@example.com.