Modern transformations of Ukraine in Industry 4.0 will require:
- Implementation of modern technologies and equipment for their implementation.
- Modern software and hardware.
- Creation of industrial chains of added value, which will allow building new production systems.
- Highly qualified specialists who must perform all of the above.
- Increasing efficiency of “university-business” relationships.
- Supporting development of high-tech SMEs through implementation of project-oriented training programs that involve solving real business problems (cases).
- Survey of business, formation of cases database.
- Formation of project groups with participation of universities and businesses.
- Training of project groups.
- Monitoring resolution of cases.
- Examination of technical solutions.
- Development of recommendations for development of practice-oriented training of specialists.
- Solving part of business problems presented in the case database.
- Identification of talented students and young scientists by conducting a competition of the best technical solutions.
- Update of scientific directions of universities.
- Involvement of business practitioners in educational process at universities.
UA side: Vinnytsia Automation and Іnstrument Мaking Cluster, Kharkiv Regional EAM Cluster , Zaporizhzhia EAM Cluster , Ukrainian Maritime Cluster.
EU side: Technical University of Koshice (Košice), BRNO University, Klastr MECHATRONIKA (Czech Republic), Industry Innovation Cluster.