We are glad to inform you that initiative ‘Ambassadors of Industry4Ukraine’ growths and takes new forms and activities. Here are some updates how Ukrainian Cluster Alliance consolidates and reshapes our common initiatives to hold the common economic front in war times in Ukraine.
#1 Collaboration in August
Since mid of July 5 EU partners worked closely with 5 UA partners in the EIC call of support UA startups (20 mln euro). In August, the Finnish DIMECC joined us as the project coordinator and we submitted our application in time. It was great collaboration on profiling and specifying strategies, methods and tactics how to foster UA innovation ecosystems and make them closer to EU. On 8th of September EU commission reports about 25 (!) submitted applications. On behalf of UCA, APPAU thanks to all partners for this great collaboration. Now, we cross the fingers and wait for results.
International events with participation of UCA
- 25-27th of September the delegation of 6 UA clusters will visit EU cluster conference in Prague. The delegation includes representatives from clusters of Industrial Automation (APPAU and AIM), Textile (PFC), Automotive (UAMC), Creative industries (IFBA) and Medical (RMC).
- 30th of September, French CIMES & APPAU (UA) organize the webinar where partners make short intro and presents touch points between both ecosystems. The event is supported by the regional authorities of Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes and by the Embassy of Ukraine in France.
- 4-7th of October we go again to Czech Republic to a biggest in Eastern Europe traid fair, MSV. CzechInno together with Brno Chamber of Commerce prepared for UA delegation of 35 persons the extended program of B2B / C2C meeting.
- 19th of October APPAU with local DIH will present our BOWI project on I4MS final event in Budapest
- 19-22th of October UCA will be in Tallin’s forum ‘Trade mission in Europe’ organized by International Trade Council (ITC) together with Estonian and Ukrainian partners.
We will be happy to cross with you at any of these events. More detail about UCA planning of international events, see here.
Worth to read (important publications)
During past period we had many publication on UCA’s web-resources, here are some of most interesting
- The article ‘Tasks of internationalization’ is mainly oriented for internal policy-makers and clusters coordinators in UA. But it can be interesting as well for our foreign ambassadors as, for the first time, it defines new narratives for industrial hi-tech (Save – Survive – Win).
- Multilateral agenda for space-tech internationalization is another story from UCA how space clusters of Ukraine approach to collaboration with Greek, Cypriot and Canadian aerospace
- Preparing the business mission to Czech Republic, APPAU consolidated in UCA 10-top proposals for Advanced Manufacturing. They include 10 initiatives, starting from new Eastern Europe programs oriented to Ukraine’s Recovery, through fostering value chains in critical industries, and to the 5 distinctive proposals for innovative ecosystems.
Found it interesting and worth to discuss? Join us in Ambassador’s group in Linkedin.
To be subscribed on the regular emailing of the digest ‘Ambassadors of Industry4Ukraine’, just fill out the form: