Projects overview of UCA medical clusters
Series “Top projects and initiatives of medical clusters of the Ukrainian Cluster Alliance”
All medical clusters in Ukraine have united in the Resource Center of the Ukrainian Cluster Alliance with the aim of developing the health care system of Ukraine, introducing innovations, new methods of diagnosis and treatment, cooperation within Ukraine and with the whole world. The main projects are aimed at increasing stability of the system and future reconstruction, development of simulation training and all aspects of rehabilitation – from production to innovative methods of rehabilitation. The new strategy of medical clusters of Ukraine offers 7 major initiatives:
- Creation of innovative rehabilitation centers for people affected by the war.
- Social and psychological rehabilitation in regional innovative rehabilitation centers for people affected by russian armed aggression. Scaling and renovation of existing rehabilitation.
- Ukrainian production of 3D titanium products for medical purposes, namely: high-quality endoprostheses of human hip and knee joints, and other original 3D products for medicine.
- Creating a network of training centers for rehabilitation specialists and multidisciplinary rehabilitation teams.
- Re 5 HUB project – creation of a network of extended (secondary) rehabilitation centers.
- Creation of an innovative rehabilitation platform.
- Creation of “Be SAFE” innovative training centers.
These initiatives are addressed to the Ukrainian Government, the European Commission, European clusters, international and donor organizations.
Other documents that UСA will present at the “Clusters meet regions” forum in Kosice relate to proposals from our resource centers in the Innovative ecosystems, Agri-Food, Engineering-Automation-Machinery, Dual-use and Smart.City segments. You can find these projects at the link.