The result of the direct invasion of the russian federation on the territory of Ukraine was occupation of about 20% of its territory. As a result, one of the primary tasks arising after liberation of the territory and in the post-war reconstruction will be demining of vast territories of Ukraine.
- Assistance to the Ukrainian military.
- Assistance to restoration of Ukraine.
- Preliminary survey of the territory for demining and internal quality control of the completed works already after demining.
- Demining in the area of hostilities;
- Conducting internal quality control of the completed works already after cleaning.
Relatively fast and high-quality demining of the territories of Ukraine.
UA side: Ukrecoconsult LLC, Kray Technologies, GIS Arta, KRUK Training Center, NGO National Ecological Center of Ukraine.
Contact persons: UkrEcoConsult LLC,
Olegh Bondarenko, firstname.lastname@example.org
Dmytro Gulevets, email@example.com
The developed system will have a wide civilian application, in particular in agriculture, solving tasks of the State Emergency Service, forestry and water management.