Territory monitoring and protection complex is designed to monitor and protect territories with a total area of up to 2000 square kilometers.
The complex can be used both independently and as a component of a single centralized automated system for protection of territories, border areas etc. The system can be used by the Armed Forces, border troops etc.
In peacetime, the system can be used for aerial surveillance, in the agricultural sector, for police needs etc.
To set up a system consisting of the following three main components:
- “Scout” UAVs (based on an airplane-type UAV).
- “Kamikaze” fighters (based on multi-copter UAVs).
- Perimeter radio control (based on X-band radar).
Main characteristics and quantitative composition of the complex components:
1. “Scout” UAVs
Consists of an airplane-type UAV, combined power plant (electric motors for vertical takeoff and a propulsion internal combustion engine), UAV classification: MALE (Medium Altitude Long Endurance), which is equipped with a StarLink antenna and a payload (equipment) weighing up to 20 kg.
UAV with StarLink on board:
- cruising speed: 120 km/h;
- operating altitude: up to 3 km;
- maximum flight time: 10 hours;
- communication channel: StarLink;
- payload weight: 20 kg. A replaceable payload unit can contain a video/photo camera, thermal imager, rangefinder, locator etc.
- One complex includes 3-4 “scout” UAVs.
2. “Kamikaze” fighters (based on the Unified Platform of UAVs of the “multi-copter” type).
The unified multi-copter platform has the following characteristics:
- maximum speed: 70 km/h;
- payload weight: up to 8 kg. Replaceable payload unit can contain: explosives, video/photo camera, thermal imager, rangefinder etc. (depending on the task);
- maximum flight time: 30 minutes.
One complex includes 4 groups of 25 UAVs of the “kamikaze fighter” type.
3. Radio perimeter control (based on X-band radar).
One complex includes one or more radars.
Creation of an integrated territory control system for peaceful and military use.
- Territory monitoring and protection complex is designed to monitor and protect territories with a total area of up to 2000 square kilometers.
UA side: Kharkiv Cluster “Engineering – Automation – Mechanical Engineering”
Lermontovs’ka str., 27, Kharkiv, Ukraine, 61024
Contact persons: Kharkiv EAM cluster: Vitaliy Zaytsev, firstname.lastname@example.org
Production of complex components, creation of new promising components for the complex.