- Creation of DT roadmaps for 5 key segments (milk, beverages, natural oil, elevators and floury, poultry).
- Building maps of innovators / solutions and use cases.
- Setup of collaboration between UA and EU clusters.
- Engaging campaign for 5 target sectors;
- Building map of strong business cases (10 per sector);
- Exchanges with international clusters / best practices and benchmarks;
- Engaging UA SMEs into relevant EU program;
- Series of sectoral Technology and Innovation days;
- Training for decision makers from end users;
- Strategic session of building roadmap.
- Acceleration of food sectors in digitalization and sustainable development.
- Improving collaboration and better integration in value chains and ecosystems with EU.
- New innovation projects between EU and UA clusters and DIHs in Food.
UA side: APPAU, 5 clusters and 2 DIHs.
EU side: 5 clusters and 3 DIHs.
Low maturities and low rate of penetration of new digital technologies into key industries of Ukraine.
Such a project was founded by APPAU in 2019, It was oriented mainly towards local players, see https://agri-food.appau.org.ua/en. The project has not been launch because of lack of financing, just some activities (as survey and seminars) have been carried out with a limited scope. New proposal is oriented towards much larger and international scale.