Creation of an active subsystem for detection of military technics and targets for:
- connection of any cameras regardless of the manufacturer, type of camera or connection, including online streams (thermographic and optical cameras for horizon view);
- informing about detection of equipment in messengers and a monitoring center.
- Fixation of goals.
- Target recognition and classification of aerial objects.
- Information in a monitoring center and rapid response groups.
- Data transfer to “Virage-Tablet”.
- The system will be able to determine flying targets at a distance of 3-5 km to 7-9 km in real time and assist in targeting, on obtaining coordinates of the target, its tracking and guidance for effective destruction.
UA side: Center 4.0 of Poltava State Agrarian University (PSAU), Poltava Military District Administration, OMEGA DEVELOPMENT LLC.
Contact persons: PSAU, Myroslav Riabyi, email@example.com.
Center 4.0 PSAU: Volodymyr Muravlov, firstname.lastname@example.org
EU side: key clusters, business associations.
1) Assistance to the Ukrainian military.
2) Assistance to critical infrastructure and country's activity.