The project is aimed at meeting the need to create the first verification and calibration center for gas natural gas meters in Ukraine at an operating pressure of 1 to 40 bar in the range of an operating flow rate of 1 to 2500 m3/h for meters with a diameter of 50 to 200 mm.
- Creation of a modern metrological center for verification of both gas meters and accounting tools for alternative energy sources.
- Facilitating provision of quality infrastructure within defined value chains in accordance with European standards.
- Provision of new solutions to improve Ukrainian quality infrastructure in the direction of green economy and digitalization.
- Exchange of the best European practices.
- Preparation for joint projects in the format of round tables.
- Analysis of the project implementation possibilities in view of integration into European VACs and quality infrastructure improvement programs.
- Development of a technical and economic justification of the project.
- Presentation of the project feasibility study to stakeholders.
- Finding and attracting financing for implementation of the project in Ukraine.
- Development of design and documentation estimation.
- Construction of the center.
- Joint participation in EU programs.
- Support and improvement of quality infrastructure of Ukraine.
- A metrological center for accounting of gas and alternative energy sources is created.
- A procedure for using the center is determined together with ecropean partners.
- A development plan for the center and additional examinations for Ukrainian and European consumers is developed.
UA side: Kharkiv EAM cluster; state body ‘NaftoGaz of Ukraine’, 'Ukrtransgaz'.
Oksana Sytnyk, firstname.lastname@example.org.
EU side: TBD.
Project location: Bogorodchany, Ivano-Frankivsk region. The city of Bogorodchany is conveniently located: 10 km from Ivano-Frankivsk, a large regional center, which houses the Ivano-Frankivsk National Technical University of Oil and Gas (a powerful scientific school) and the SE "IVANO-FRANKIVSKSTANDARDMETROLOGY", which stores the primary standard of Ukraine for gas consumption (in air). Convenient location, proximity to potential consumers and scientific centers, as well as presence of a gas hub in Bogorodchany make the choice of the city a good one for implementation of this project.