Creation of an active ground target detection system.
- The system can identify ground targets and classify them in real time, is able to determine the coordinates of a target, integrate with target guidance system and partially navigate through optical channel with non-working GPS.
1) Fixation of goals.
2) Target recognition and classification of objects.
3) Information in monitoring center and rapid response groups.
4) Data transfer to “Virage-Tablet”.
- The first results will be in 2 months, the system will be able to identify ground targets and classify them in real time, another 2 months are needed to determine target coordinates, integration with target guidance system and partial orientation along an optical channel with non-working GPS.
1) Providing troops with intelligence information on detection of ground targets.
2) Monitoring and determination of the state of mobile objects in the logistics sphere.
4 months / 0,055 mln. euros, (thermographic and optical cameras for horizon view, drone and equipment adjustment).
UA side: Center 4.0 of Poltava State Agrarian University (PSAU), Poltava Military District Administration, OMEGA DEVELOPMENT LLC.
Contact persons: PSAU, Myroslav Riabyi, email@example.com.
Center 4.0 PSAU: Volodymyr Muravlov, firstname.lastname@example.org
EU side: key clusters, business associations.
- Assistance to the Ukrainian military.
- Assistance to critical infrastructure and country's activity.